[AccessD] Matching Names & Qualifications

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Sat Mar 15 06:49:01 CST 2003

I need to make a table that lists the name of the engineer and their
qualifications. To do this should I make a table of qualifications and
another table of engineers - then how would I brink them together? Or have a
list of qualifications and link to an engineer table?

tblQual (lists the qualifications and brings in the eng from the engineer
table).
Senior eng, Me
Senior eng, You
Reviewer, Me

The final result they are wanting is if they select a qualification, it will
list all the engineers with the selected qualification. Also, if they select
an engineer, it will show what they are qualified to do.

Virginia