[AccessD] Error linking to network

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Mon Mar 17 10:13:00 CST 2003

I am trying to roll out my latest A97 program to the user. I created a
directory on the network, and I have copied the BE DB to this location.
I wanted to have everything as setup as could be, before I actually went
to the sight, so that I could basically copy the FE down to the hard
drive, place an icon on their desktop, and leave. But, when I tried to
do this from my desk, I got an error that I had no rights to this
directory, and that I needed to contact my network administrator. I am
an administrator on our network, whic is Novell 5.1.

Are there any issues that I should know about w/this? I saw it before,
but I don't remember what happened.