[AccessD] OT--A2K: This should be easy

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Mar 17 19:44:00 CST 2003

I started with CP/M and a PC someone else put together that booted from
and loaded programs from a cassette tape recorder.  I thought I'd died
and gone to heaven when I got a new NorthStar PC with a single floppy
drive and 64K of RAM back in 1976.  I switched to MS-DOS when it was
first released and worked with the first versions of dBase.

Charlotte Foust