[AccessD] Can't Delete on Network Drive

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Tue Mar 18 12:35:00 CST 2003

I need to delete a record using a form (this is 97). The strange thing is if
I copy the database to my hard drive I can delete the record, but when the
database is on the network drive (where it lives) I get the error message
"2046, The Command or Action DeleteRecord is not Available Now". I use the
same code in another database on the same network drive and folder & it
works fine - I can delete the record.

I tried copying the database to my hard drive & copying it back to the
network. I even imported everything into a new database.

What should I be looking for in this database that would prevent deletions
just because it is on the network drive?

On the command button I have:

Me.AllowDeletions = True
RunCommand acCmdDeleteRecord

Virginia