[AccessD] Total in Footer of Report

Paul Liadis pnl1 at psu.edu
Tue Mar 18 13:19:01 CST 2003

Hi all,
I have an Access report in which I want to display a total in a
footer.  The total is fine on the first page, for the first location.  Once
the report hits the second location, however, the total does not get
initialized and adds to the previous location's total.  I would like to
initialize the textbox that displays the total after every
location.  However, Access won't let me change the textbox's text property
to be equal to zero.  I am using the following code:

me.txtFoo.setfocus
me.txtFoo.text = 0.

Please give me some advice on how to accomplish what I am trying to
accomplish.  Am I EVER able to set the text property of a textbox in a Report?

Thanks in advance,

Paul Liadis
Senior Applications Programmer/Analyst
University Budget Office