[AccessD] Tab Control with a Tab Control on one of the Pages

McWilliams, Glen glen.mcwilliams at nissan-usa.com
Tue Mar 18 17:52:00 CST 2003

List

Is there a way to design a Form which has a Tab Control with 4 tabs or
pages, each of which will have a multi page Tab Control on it (for a total
of 5 Tab Controls), and still have each page only display the Tab Control
which is on it. Basically, what I want to know is, is there any to do sub
Tab Controls without going all kinds of sleight of hand setting visible
properties when the various primary tab pages comes into focus?

I am working with Access XP Developers Edition, sp2. Which is running on
Windows 2000 Professional, ver.5.0.2195 Sp3 build 2195

Glen H. McWilliams

glen.mcwilliams at nissan-usa.com

(310) 771-6010