[AccessD] Report/Sub report question.

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Mon Mar 24 07:26:30 CST 2003

Hi all,

Trying to do a sub report on a report.

The main report and sub report both pull from the same table.  The main
report is linked to the sub report via the project.

My problem is that: The main report with out the sub report runs fine.  The
sub report by itself runs fine.  But when I put the 2 together, the
"formatting page" progress bar goes to 100% and just sits there.  I have let
it sit for several minutes (report and sub report by themselves come up
pretty fast).

Any ideas as to what I may be doing wrong?

Does the project on the sub report have to be on the report?  Or just in the
query of the sub report?

Thanks in advance,
Bobby