[AccessD] Just for a little fun.....

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Mar 25 03:48:05 CST 2003

A recent post on Woody's Lounge prompted me to post some code, to a 'top
secret' project I have been working on.  This project has been dumped to the
back burner (for several months), because I've had a lot of 'paying' work
that needed priority.

Anyways, this project has no 'real' purpose (though ironically it
practically solves this posters issue....), however it is kind of fun to
'run'.  The post has all the information you will need to run it, and it has
the .exe (and all of it's source) as a zipped attachment.

Just wanted to let ya'll have some fun with it.  (The real fun is watching
the full project run through the web....it is currently running on my
current employer's Intranet.(since my Assignment of Inventions agreement
with them, allows them to use whatever I write on my own, for free).  It's
just running in a 'partial' state, because I discovered Access has a VERY
interesting way of dealing with an actual Access form, versus a dialog
window.)

Anyhow, here's the link.  Let me know what you think.  (I think Darren Dick
got an earlier version of this 'test' project, but it only 'displayed'
dialog windows within Access, what I posted was the 'finalized' test
project, that allows interaction with the dialog windows too...)

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=acc&Number=238098
&Search=true&Forum=acc&Words=wolfweb&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=10&Old=all
posts&Main=237199

(Sorry for the long URL (and post <grin>)...watch for wrapping.)

Drew