[AccessD] Problem with Date type variable

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Tue Mar 25 06:52:04 CST 2003

I am encountering a problem with date type variables in Access 97.  When I create a date type variable (e.g., "Dim dtDate as Date") , the variable has a default value of 12:00:00 AM.  I don't remember this happening before.

I recently did a "cleanup" on my PC, removing software I no longer use.  Could I have removed a needed driver(s)?  I ask that question because I am also having a problem with my printer (HP IIP Plus) not printing lines on reports (which it was doing fine last week).

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Barb Ryan