[AccessD] Semi OT - Moving an App to the Web

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Mar 26 12:33:50 CST 2003

Hi James et all

Just noticed that CodeCharge Studio is out in V2.0.

It certainly looks like a serious tool know.
Check out this (lengthy) explanation of new features:

http://docs.codecharge.com/studio/html/UserGuide/Intro/ProductFeatures.html?toc

I noticed particularly this:

Separation of Programming logic from the Presentation Layer.

CodeCharge Studio fully supports the separation of programming logic
from the presentation layer by generating source code files (.asp,
.php, .jsp, etc.), which are separate from their corresponding HTML
files (HTML templates).

I wish I had the time for playing around with it, but it is not so at
the moment.

/gustav