[AccessD] Recommend pdf995

Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd. SDSSoftware at Optusnet.com.au
Thu Mar 27 04:59:11 CST 2003

I have to give a quick plug to the support staff at Pd5995 - we have discussed several providers of pdf printers beforeon the list, and having bought a 10 user license for the pdf printer from them for a client this week to go with their new system, a couple of issues needed resolving and I found their support to be excellent.

Emails were answered within 10 mins every time - spot on.

(Not in any way related to me - just a happy customer).

Kath Pelletti
Software Design & Solutions Pty Ltd.
Ph: 9505-6714
Fax: 9505-6430