[AccessD] Cross posted to dbaSQL: Listbox question

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Mar 28 10:05:43 CST 2003

I have a listbox that is populated with a minimum of 2 rows and 5 columns,
with the first two being of interest. The data source is a stored procedure.
How do I grab the values from the rows and columns? (The listbox is
read-only, so it doesn't matter whether a row is selected or not.)

Presumably I refer to the row and col location using array syntax but I
can't quite get it yet. Something like:

Row1Col1 = myListbox(0,1) ' something like this?

TIA,
Arthur

"Prediction is difficult, especially of the future."
- Werner Heisenberg