[AccessD] OT: Outlook question

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Mar 30 13:28:20 CST 2003

I have 3 development boxes, all of which have winXP installed, plus Office
(one box I keep in Office 2000 mode, the other two are in Office 2002 mode).

Question: Can I point all instances of Outlook at the same Outlook file?
Such that I can see all messages, and reply to any, from any box that I
happen to be working on, without redundancy and file-locking issues? If so,
how so?

At the moment, I only grab email from one box, but this sucks. I want to be
able to share a single Outlook file system from all three boxes, and reply
or send new from any box, and see the current data from any box. Anyone done
this?

TIA,
Arthur