[AccessD] Integration IPAQ and Telephone

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Mon Mar 3 05:32:00 CST 2003

marcel
on your second point, there is software which will display the number (and name)
of a caller on an ISDN line. Do not know how to do it with Analog lines. I am
using a free software called power ISDN Monitor (German, so dont know whether
that helps). The software writes a log of callers which you might be able to
import into Access. the web site is www.powerisdnmonitor.de

Lembit Soobik