[AccessD] more on printing

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Mon Mar 3 11:57:00 CST 2003

I didn't know that -- that's kind of a problem, isn't it? ;) But, if the
Page Setup dialog is available to the user, it kind of negates the need to
customize the process anyway -- I would think for most apps anyway. It's
good to know though -- thanks Charlotte.

Some of us are API challenged -- in my case that's a euphemism for lazy. :)

Susan H.