[AccessD] Access 2002 and 97 on separate partitions

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Mar 4 14:59:00 CST 2003

Actually, I've installed A97 after the fact on a machine with OXP installed, and it didn't cause any problems at all, unless you are referring to the file type associations.  As soon as you've opened a database in one of the versions, it floats to the top anyhow, so that doesn't seem awfully important to me.

Charlotte Foust