[AccessD] multiple version of the ODE tools

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Mar 5 18:51:00 CST 2003

I haven't tried it, Susan.  I just ran across the article when looking
for something else.  The article suggests you can run them but you have
to be very careful how you install them and in what order.  Unless you
have separate boot partitions, I don't think those problems would go
away just installing them on a separate virtual drive.

Charlotte Foust