[AccessD] ODBC connection to AS400

Mark L. Breen subs at solution-providers.ie
Thu Mar 6 03:03:00 CST 2003

Hello James,

I did a project a few years ago and I had to connect to a table in an AS400,

What we did was export the data to a file prior to my usage of it.  As I was
the only one using the file, I have no idea whether I kept it locked.

I just thought you may be able to do the same, ie, us a copy of the table

Mark