[AccessD] Editing Records

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hshhp.org
Fri Mar 7 07:44:00 CST 2003

I'm also for using one form and I have to ask why not let your form 's edit mode flag determine what displays and what doesn't?  True there will be fields that edit does not pertain to but how many can it be?  If it's a lot than using multiple forms might make sense but I've not seen that (up to this point that is).

Jim DeMarco
Director of Product Development
HealthSource/Hudson Health Plan