[AccessD] Access and Crystal Reports

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Fri Mar 7 08:03:00 CST 2003

Richard,

You forgot to mention in your original post that the FE was VB.  You
only mentioned you were using Access.  That's why we got off on a
tangent about the uses of Access reports and CR.

Now to your original question about how to access a secured Access BE:
IIRC, yesterday there was a thread about connections to a secured db.
The answer to that thread also should answer your question.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave