[AccessD] Nz function in Access 2002

John Skolits JSkolits at CorporateDataDesign.com
Fri Mar 7 10:49:00 CST 2003

MessageI actually started using nz a couple years ago. I expect it was after
A97 was released, but I still had a couple customers have problems. So, I
gave up on it and still use my old function.  If I ever run across the issue
again, I'll post it on the site,

 -----Original Message-----
From: accessd-admin at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-admin at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of Charlotte Foust
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 11:34 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: RE: [AccessD] Nz function in Access 2002

  Early version of Access had a sample of code for a function called
CNulls(), I think, in the help files.  You had to build your own Null
replacement function because Nz didn't exist until Access started using VBA.
I stopped using it when Nz became available and have never had any problems.

  Charlotte Foust