[AccessD] Access Solutions Drilldown

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Mar 7 13:37:00 CST 2003

Yeah, I filled it out.  I put a resounding NO in that one.  They're
looking at going back to the ODT like Access 2, and I've heard rumors
that was what was in store for either Office 11 or Office 12.  I suspect
some genius is again thinking that only amateur level development is
done in Access so they're trying to allow every off body with $300 to
spare to package their creations.  :o{

Charlotte Foust