[AccessD] Access and Crystal Reports

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Sat Mar 8 01:28:01 CST 2003

Very good point.  I've watched this thread from the outside, for two
reasons.  I personally have never made a CR report, and at best I consider
myself an 'amatuer' at report generation in Access.  When it comes to making
reports in Access, I can do some pretty nifty stuff with code, making
stupendous 'special' reports.  However, there are people where I work that
do nothing but generate reports using the wizards, and then tweaking all
sorts of things.  I have had to go into these reports from time to time, and
I must admit that they get them to do exactly what they want with relatively
little fuss.  That is why I consider myself an amatuer at the report level,
because half the time I would have jumped to VBA....(go figure), instead of
using the solutions that were used.

One question.  Does CR have a 'program' language that you can run in the
background of a report?  (Not just macro like, but VBA like, where you can
interface with the OS if you want type stuff....)

Drew