[AccessD] AXP mde fe / be to fe / MSDE

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 8 12:04:00 CST 2003

Here are two free replacements for Enterprise Manager

 From BMC Software
SmartDBA Cockpit (1.6.01)
http://shop.bmc.com/product_moreinfo.cfm?id=2479&cpg=US00-1889GA

DbaMgr - DbaMgr2k
Administrative Console for Microsoft Msde 1.0 and Msde 2000 written in
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 (comes with source code)
http://www.asql.biz/DbaMgr.shtm

I have only used the second because it shows you how to write the
SQL-DMO code and seems a little easier to use.