[AccessD] A2k MDA

MastercafeCTV mastercafe at ctv.es
Sat Mar 8 20:36:00 CST 2003

Basically we want to try smaller applications. We check to put all functions
on an MDB archive, compile it to MDE and change the extensión to MDA, the
program run correctly making a reference to MDA archive. We check to change
MDB to MDA and run correctly too. Only need make a reference in VBA to this
archive.

The question is... this is the correct process?? we don't find any
information about MDA archives to make and manipulate. And by other face...
this MDA improve the speed in the application??

On your comment... There are an add-in that translate compiled libraries??
we don't know.. if you may send a link for this applications

Many thanks

Juan Menendez