[AccessD] Sql Server 7 - Corrupt Views

Tom Adams tomadatn at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 10 08:01:00 CST 2003

I'm working on a project where I use VB6 to do specialized reports.  I occasionally use Enterprise Manager to modify reports and
most of the time I use an Access 2000 ADP to check data and modify views.

I found 3 or 4 views corrupted last week.  This was a big surprise to me and the first time I've found any corruption in Sql Server.

Does anyone else know anything about view corruption in Sql Server?

Thanks - Tom (My Boss says problems with Sql Server are not her problem,
                        and to hurry up and finish this job!) Adams