[AccessD] AXP form events for filter that returns no records

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 10 23:35:00 CST 2003

...look at RecordCount in your Help file ...actual code differs depending
upon whether you are using DAO or ADO ...HTH :)

William Hindman
"We have gone forth from our shores repeatedly over the last 100 years . . .
and put
wonderful young men and women at risk, many of whom have lost their lives,
and we
have asked for nothing except enough ground to bury them in." Colin Powell