[AccessD] Expand the Immediate Window Buffer?

Bruce Bruen bbruen at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 11 05:19:00 CST 2003

Don't know - never tried! :-)
But every time I've had the same problem the simplest solution was to
stream the output to a text file, viz

Open op.txt as #1:do a bunch of immediate using print #1 instead of
debug.print: close #1

I dont know what your trying to achieve Arthur, but as I say, this has
always been the easiest way for me to do it.

hth
Bruce