[AccessD] Public variable losing contents

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Tue Mar 11 07:44:01 CST 2003

Paul,

Variables declared in a form's module are only in scope while the form
is open, even if they are declared public.  Variables you want to last
throughout the session must be declared in standard modules.  That is
one part of the O-O paradigm that Access follows.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency
1701 N. Congress Ave