[AccessD] Adding Attachments

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Tue Mar 11 08:23:16 CST 2003

Virginia,

Since you are storing the files externally to Access and only storing a
link (path name) to the files in Access, it makes no difference to
Access what types of files they are.  Linking to external files is a
frequent subject on this list so you should be able to find a lot of
hints in the archives.  Some non-obvious search terms that may help are
"Image files" and "bloat."

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency