[AccessD] Adding Attachments

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 11 10:16:00 CST 2003

MessageVirginia

http://www.mvps.org/access/ has a good common dialogs sample to start with

http://www.candace-tripp.com/access_downloads.htm has a picture in database sample

...from the combination of those, you should be able to build any file selection/storage/reference solution you need ...HTH :)

William Hindman
"We have gone forth from our shores repeatedly over the last 100 years . . . and put
wonderful young men and women at risk, many of whom have lost their lives, and we
have asked for nothing except enough ground to bury them in." Colin Powell