[AccessD] ADO Command object

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Tue Mar 11 16:02:01 CST 2003

> Since I'm working strictly in an ADP, I don't bother to use the Connection
> object at all.  I can see using it if I needed to connect to something
other
> than the CurrentProject.Connection (or anything you can get to through
it).

=============I'm not sure what this means. I'm not using
CurrentProject.Connection, but a connection string that's connecting to
whatever I want. I don't seem to have lost a thing by doing so -- I still
don't see the advantage of using the Connection object instead of a
connection string.

I'm not arguing -- I just don't understand. The light's not going on. :)

Susan H.