[AccessD] Adding Attachments

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Tue Mar 11 17:24:20 CST 2003

I guess I just don't understand... what is the use of making a field a
Hyperlink type if you still have to click the Insert Hyperlink button to
make it work? It just seems to me that you should be able to type the
document name (Test.doc) in the field & it would work.

I was able to get the Open dialog box to work & place the select document
name into the hyperlink field. But what good is it if you still have to open
the Insert Hyperlink and Browse to find the document and set it as a
hyperlink??

Virginia