[AccessD] OT- Recommendations on Eudora

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Wed Mar 12 07:44:00 CST 2003

Darren,

Sorry to hear your University has gone over to the Dark Side.  <grin>
My shop  is strictly M$.  The only things we have on our PC's that do
not come from M$ are some apps that make working with M$ Windows and
Office easier.  When M$ finally gets around to adding those features to
Windows/Office, then those independent apps will go too.

Back in the dark ages when IBM dominated the mainframe market, they
invented the FUD factor to intimidate managers into going all IBM.  Now
M$ uses the FUD factor on managers to go all M$.  Until managers become
technically sophisticated, somebody will always be able to get away with
FUD and we techies will have to suffer.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency