[AccessD] Painted into a corner

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Wed Mar 12 10:46:01 CST 2003

This works...but...I get it in the following order, when I run the
query:

Findings				Count
ADC				79
CASES W/NO ERRORS FOUND	102
CASES W/NO ERRORS FOUND ADC	28
CASES W/NO ERRORS FOUND HR	27
CASES W/NO ERRORS FOUND MA	23
CASES W/NO ERRORS FOUND NPA FS	24
DENIED / WITHDRAWN		104
DENIED / WITHDRAWN ADC		24
DENIED / WITHDRAWN HR		27
DENIED / WITHDRAWN MA ONLY	26
DENIED / WITHDRAWN NPA FS	27
GRANT REDUCTION		102
GRANT REDUCTION ADC		27
GRANT REDUCTION HR		25
GRANT REDUCTION MA		24
GRANT REDUCTION NPA FS		26
HR				79
MA				47
MA ONLY				26
NPA FS				77

These are the correct numbers, but I cannot figure out anything that I
can order it by. I am going to try a few more things, but then, I just
have to pump it out to them. I have another program waiting, that has a
April 1st deadline, and I don't know if I could meet that mark, even if
I started on it today.

I really appreciate your help, and I learned a lot from this too!

Thanks!

>>> DWUTKA at marlow.com 03/11/03 04:54PM >>>
No problem.  Just remember that the Unions can be the true SQL too.  So
the
various querries could actually be in the Union Query, instead of
making the
Union query's SQL point to them.  (Does that make sense?)

Go get some rest! <grin>

Drew