[AccessD] OT but Access related...I've just got to share this

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Thu Mar 13 14:24:01 CST 2003

John,

If you want the other departments to come to you first, they need to
know what you can do for them.  Toot your own horn!  Maybe you can set
up an electronic newsletter letting others know what you in IT do and
what you have done recently.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency