[AccessD] OT - Mapping dialup drive with broadband

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 13 18:14:00 CST 2003

...your dos window should remain open until you exit ...however, although w9x's graphical winipcfg is technically not present in XP, you can open Network Connections, right-click any connection, click Status, and then click the Support tab and there is pretty much your old winipcfg ...HTH :)

William Hindman
"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." John F. Kennedy, 1961