[AccessD] How do I tell if a form is opened as a subform or not?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Mar 14 05:09:00 CST 2003

Hi John

That's right. There are many variations on the error catching theme.
Did you see my two-liner on the same theme? Actually, I haven't paid
much attention to the hWnd property until I noticed that Drew uses it
quite a few places for his weird purposes.

Private Function IsSubform() As Boolean

  On Error Resume Next
  IsSubform = Me.Parent.hWnd

End Function