[AccessD] OT: "Chevaux de frise" of free world...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Mar 14 12:18:01 CST 2003

Hi All,

We made it! - I've got Visum to Netherlands (Shengen States) for myself and
my two kids for twenty days today! I fly to Amsterdam on 20 March 2003. I
plan to visit also Hamburg, Ghent, Brugge, Brussels, Paris etc. I go back
home on 03 of April 2003.

Without your great moral support and hints of Marty I would have not had
Visum today...
And of course Onno van Shelven who is not on the list these days but who I
contact from time to time with was the main helping hand - he helped me to
define a concept and then edit/augment a letter, which I wrote and sent to
the Consul and which made this incredible bombing effect and holed
bureaucracy wall...

Well, I had to pay second time for their services and I didn't hear any
words of excuses or something like that but all that doesn't matter when
what was almost impossible on Monday becomes a reality on Friday...

THNX a lot again to everybody,
Have nice weekend,
Shamil :)