[AccessD] Using Global Connctions

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 15 01:31:27 CST 2003

Hi John:

A friend is trying to talk me in to going to Toronto, Arthur's country. he
says there is lots of work there. He just got on full-time at a place after
only two weeks. He says it is the hottest place in North America.

If things ever dried up here might take him up on it. Have a couple hundred
relatives back there. (wife is Portuguese.)

Just a thought.
Jim