[AccessD] Matching Names & Qualifications

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Sat Mar 15 10:52:00 CST 2003

Note: Changed Engineer to Evaluator.

Master & Child of the subform linked on EvaluatorID

Subform:
SELECT tbl_EvalQual.EvalQualID, tbl_EvalQual.QualID,
tbl_EvalQual.EvaluatorID, tbl_EvalQual.DateQual
FROM tbl_Qual INNER JOIN tbl_EvalQual ON tbl_Qual.QualID =
tbl_EvalQual.QualID
ORDER BY tbl_Qual.Qual;

Main Form:
tbl_Evaluator

Combo for the Evaluator on Main form:
SELECT DISTINCTROW tbl_Evaluator.EvaluatorID, [FirstName] & " " & [Lastname]
AS Evaluator
FROM tbl_Evaluator
ORDER BY [FirstName] & " " & [Lastname];

I also did the same thing as above on another form to select the
Qualifications and list the Evaluators that match the selected
qualification.