[AccessD] Web Service

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 15 13:55:01 CST 2003

 You can try http://www.xmethods.com/

 Some WebServices use either RPC or Document encoding on the SOAP server
and so there are
are Interop problems with older SOAP client toolkits and older Web
Service Soap Servers which didn't implement them properly. So you may
have to fiddle with some of them using different toolkits like MS or
PocketSoap or IBM WebLogic.
.
For brief explanation see below : Document style is supposed to scale
better. This one is good for Arguments, especially for those who didn't
read Section 5 of W3C Soap Spec.

http://searchwebservices.techtarget.com/ateQuestionNResponse/0,289625,sid26_cid494324_tax289201,00.html

The BabelFish translation web service should work as described in
XMethods site. Its been around as a standard for 2 years.