[AccessD] Normalisation

Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK Mwp.Reid at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Mon Mar 17 03:59:00 CST 2003

Roz

People can make mulitple claims over a period of time. The claim is opf a
specific type. Am I missing something?

The claim then could have multiple calls etc associated with it (Unless your a
better insurance ocmpany than mine)

Claims could come in from multiple parties. i.e carsh carsh and everyone in
the 20 seater MVPV makes a claim.

Martin