[AccessD] One form for all

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 17 07:06:01 CST 2003

Virginia

...there are 2 ways off the top of my head 1) use the openargs to pass the RequestID 2) or use an ifthen in the onopen of form 3 to determine whether form 1 or 2 is open and set your filter accordingly ...probably other ways as well but HTH :)

William Hindman
"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." John F. Kennedy, 1961