[AccessD] One form for all

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Mon Mar 17 07:46:00 CST 2003

What do I do if it is a new record they are adding to Form 3? When a new
record is added using Form 3, the RequestID (FK) shows 0. I need it to enter
the same RequestID as the opening form, whether it is Form 1 or Form 2.

Form 3 needs to open and set the FK - (RequestID in Table 2) to the same
RequestID (PK in Table 1) as in Form 1 or Form 2.

Virginia