[AccessD] A2K: This should be easy

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Mar 17 08:43:01 CST 2003

Jim:

 I had a Molecular, too!  It had a 10MB fixed and a 10 MB removable hard
drive and was networked to four dumb terminals.  I paid around $10,000 for
it, I believe.  (Also had 8 in floppy for convenient backup).  I created my
manufacturing application on it.  Boy was that a long time ago.  I thought
the disk storage at the time was way overkill.  Who could fill up 10 MB with
anything?

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software