[AccessD] Total in Footer of Report

John Frederick j.frederick at att.net
Tue Mar 18 13:48:01 CST 2003

I sounds like you want a group total for the location group.  To do that:
1.  Put our location total textbox in a location footer and set the
ControlSource to =Sum([detailquantity]) where the detailquantity is the name
of the field in the underlying query.  Best to make sure the name of the
textbox that is bound to the detailquantity in the underlying query or table
is different from detailquantity.
2.  On the textbox, set the Running Sum property to No.  (this might be the
only problem with what you have now)