[AccessD] RE:Virus attack

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 19 05:55:01 CST 2003

...Warning! ...the Small Business Server list is reporting some instances of
failed server/client reboots and trashed drives after applying the MS WinDav
patch :((((

...if you're not running IIS, you might want to hold off on applying the
patch until MS gets it right :(((

William Hindman
"The tree of liberty only grows when watered by the blood of tyrants.
"Bertrand Barère de Vieuzac--a Frenchman