[AccessD] Windows in Taskbar

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Mar 19 10:57:00 CST 2003

Tim,

Is this something that only occurs if you develop in AXP?  I've migrated
97 apps to AXP and never seen this behavior.  Out applications hide the
database window and I haven't found a way to show it by clicking on
something in the taskbar when the built-in menus, etc., are turned off.

Charlotte Foust