[AccessD] Using Access to reconcile store cash

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 19 18:01:02 CST 2003

gustav

...have you actually used CodeCharge to produce a working web application?
...I'm seriously interested in something like this but so far have not found
anything to beat DreamweaverMX ...interested in how this actually performs
compared to its marleting claims.

William Hindman
"The tree of liberty only grows when watered by the blood of tyrants.
"Bertrand Barère de Vieuzac--a Frenchman